Tablet press machines are primarily used to create tablets in a variety of sizes and forms from anything starting in powder form. Neocorp has created a variety of tablet press machines, supporting equipment, and accessories. These devices have been created to give the necessary productivity while also adhering to the relevant engineering standards, effectiveness. Our tablet press machine compresses the powder, creating a slug of precisely the right size and shape.Any tablet press machine must be durable and low maintenance, and as a result of our vast expertise in this area, we can create such a piece of best-in-class machinery. The process of tabletting certain material can vary in the aspects of pressure applied but the steps will be the same, such as:
- In the first part of the two-step tabletting procedure, the bottom punch is lowered into the dye to create a cavity for the granulated feedstock.
- The machine’s automated features are in charge of reducing movement.
- To enable the upper punch to be lowered and make contact with the powder, remove any surplus filling from the top.
- It helps the granulated material and high-pressure compression rolls combine to form a rigid tablet when applied forcefully. After the procedure, the lower punch aids in ejecting the tablet.
Salient Features of Tablet Press Machines
- Appropriate stainless steel coverings, which lower noise levels and enable a dust-free operation, throughout manufacturing.
- Reduced change over time from one tool to the next and made it simple to handle, clean, service, and operate.
- The most contemporary technologies are used in the development of dyes and punches to give them a longer lifespan and less wear and tear.
- According to domestic power voltage or productivity needs, the power voltage can be changed.
- With no painted surfaces in the dining area, a sizable cabinet, and broad upper guards with counterbalances, the space is quite accessible for cleaning.